It’s no secret that aesthetic imaging devices have clinical and monetary benefits for skin care professionals. They provide real-time data which helps aestheticians have seamless and informative patient conversations. The instruments reveal underlying skin health and possibilities that patients cannot see with the naked eye or imagine in their wildest dreams. It is a “show, don’t tell” shift for data-driven patient consultations.
And on the business side – aesthetic imaging devices increase the average spend per patient consultation and annual revenue skyrockets.
Perhaps you’re considering the purchase of an aesthetic imaging device? Perhaps you’re looking at the Optic Slim or Optic Elite? Perhaps you’re shopping another manufacturer?
Before you make a final decision – schedule a demo with us to learn more about clinical and business benefits.
Five Reasons to Consider an Aesthetic Imaging Device:
- Improves consultation effectiveness and treatment booking
- Provides comparative analysis to track treatment progress
- Offers tangible evidence for treatment and product consideration
- Recommends preventative procedures for future problem areas
- Helps market and sell other treatments and/or products at your spa – your average spend per patient consultation will increase.
Demos are available in English and Spanish from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.
Click Here or dial 310-535-0018 to schedule a demo and learn more about the Optic Slim and Optic Elite.